My New Year's Resolution

ebtiger24
on 12/31/13 7:22 pm - AL
RNY on 12/13/12 with

My new year's resolution is to STOP losing weight. I never thought I would say that. Happy New Year!  I hope 2014 is as kind to me as 2013 was. I've had a great year. 

PetHairMagnet
on 1/1/14 1:30 am
RNY on 05/13/13

My husband hit his goal weight and kept losing, but our surgeon said that he should not try to stop until he got out of the normal range and into the underweight range, as it can help you be at goal with any 'bounce back' weight, which he says is normally 13 lbs in his practice. 

But I sure would love to be in a place where I was hoping to not lose, so I am right there with you on that! :)

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

ebtiger24
on 1/1/14 1:56 am - AL
RNY on 12/13/12 with

I am not in the underweight category, but I'm starting to look scarecrowish. I have quite a bit of loose skin around my waist and my legs. If I didn't have that, i would weigh probably around the 156 range (About 4 lbs). Supposedly I could weigh 133 pounds and be in a healthy range. There is no way I could weigh that little and be healthy I don't think. 

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 552 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 537 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 424 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 335 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 133 views
Recent Topics