Question birthday

Weighting2Bskinny
on 1/5/14 7:23 am
Okay, so my birthday is coming up and I want to ask for something I will enjoy and will help me with my weight loss any ideas?

GOD BLESS YOU            
RNYGuyPA
on 1/5/14 7:40 am, edited 1/5/14 7:40 am
RNY on 12/27/13

How about a sportsband / sportswatch to track your daily activity - steps, calories, etc.

I use the Nike fuelband, but there are many others out there like fitbit and others that work the same way and do even more.

If you are going to be exercising, these are great tools to motivate you and get your competitive nature going.  I especially like the Nike + web site where you track your progress and can enter challenges with other users on various walks/runs.  Pretty cool.

6' 2"     HW: 405      SW: 352      CW: 276      GW: 225

Trendweight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Jevika
on 1/5/14 7:56 am
RNY on 12/13/13

Great idea!  Yeah, like a FitBit Flex.  That's the one i have.  I love it.  ^_^  I can track progress on FitBit, it updates wirelessly, wear it like a bracelet and it's got a little git interface to let you know how you are doing.  fitbit.com - but not the FORCE, it has terrible reviews. 

There is also the FitBit Aria, which is the wireless scale.  It's AUTOMATICALLY updates your fitbit account with your weight. Which is easy and it helps you stay accountable to yourself! :D  

Then check out EVERYMOVE.COM  - they actually REWARD YOU for every single move you make. WHICH IS SUPER COOL! You can link your fitbit and everymove accounts and WHAM-O! 

Sorry, i just thought his idea was really good and wanted to share. eh heh... 

Missella20
on 1/5/14 10:02 am
RNY on 07/11/13

New walking/running shoes!

HW 264    SW 234    CW 149    5'4" 

PetHairMagnet
on 1/5/14 11:26 am
RNY on 05/13/13

Have you considered a cool running watch? I just bought the Garmin 220 and LOVE it!!! Maybe a new yoga mat, carry case and a membership to your local yoga studio for a year?  

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 409 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 351 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 419 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 404 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 351 views