Exhaustion

beth426
on 1/11/14 1:41 am - Romney, WV
RNY on 03/14/13

Hi all, 

I'm 10 months out from RNY . Lately I've noticed I am feeling exhausted. I'm taking multivits and B complex and calcium. I really think I'm not getting enough protein, so I still drink an Atkins shake every other day. I don't go bac****il March for my 1 year appt. Any other suggestions?

Beth

poet_kelly
on 1/11/14 1:45 am - OH

Are you taking B12?  In a sublingual, nasal spray or shot?  Are you taking iron?

When did you last have labs done?  If you're really exhausted now, you might want to get some done now instead of waiting a couple months.

When  you say you think you're not getting enough protein, what does that mean?  How much are you getting?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

MickeyDee
on 1/12/14 8:51 am

Exhaustion can be a symptom of iron deficiency;  don't depend upon an internet diagnosis.  Go see your PCP and get an expert opinion. 

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 428 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 384 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 426 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 291 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 410 views
Recent Topics