Just a quick thanks!

Jen M.
on 1/10/14 7:03 am - Houston, TX
RNY on 11/07/13

I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone.  I have learned a lot reading a lot of the questions and posts, seeing and reading motivational stories of everyone's journey so far.  I'm down 60 pounds from where I started and I probably would have questioned everything I have gone through, physically and emotionally, and what I have experienced.  I love the camaraderie and the help every one is willing to give.  Keep it up, not only for me, but for all of us.  Thank you everyone for the blind friendships and support, it truly keeps me going!

ShadowHR
on 1/10/14 8:18 am - WI
RNY on 04/04/13

I love this site and MFP, this journey would have been next to impossible with out them.  Congrats on your accomplishments.

susan

Surgery Weight 245

SteveWebb
on 1/10/14 10:55 pm - NC

Me and you both Jen,  I draw a lot of strength from this site and the people who post.  I look forward to reading what many write especially Poet Kelly she seems to be one smart cookie.

Jeremiah 29:11 " For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end". 

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 543 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 527 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 415 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 297 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 129 views
Recent Topics