Unjury Chicken Soup

basilmk
on 1/11/14 8:23 am - FL
RNY on 01/07/14

I just mixed my first cup of Unjury chicken soup protein drink. 

It's important to keep temp below 140 degree so when the water was the right temp I stirred in a scoop. I can't believe how good it is. I'm 4 days post op so I'm drinking it as broth but I can see many  uses for this as my menu expands.

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 1/11/14 10:38 am - OH

If you mix the powder into the water when the water is just warm and you are using a microwave, you can gradually heat it (10-15 seconds at a time) and stir it between heating times, and heat it to a higher temperature without the protein "curdling".  I do the same when I mix protein powder into SF hot chocolate, which I like hot rather than just warm.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

SandraF0823
on 1/11/14 10:47 am - CA
RNY on 12/30/13

I am almost 2 weeks out and I love the Unjury chicken. I am going to try Lora's method of heating it up next time.

KellyC210
on 1/11/14 11:18 am - SC

I LOVE Unjury chicken soup protein! It has been my saving grace, and I do the ho****er then microwave method. I haven't tried that for the SF hot chocolate though. Do you use chocolate powder for that or unflavored? I would definitely like to try it. I am also interest in knowing how people mix it into coffee.....,

Life is a journey, not a destination.

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 1/11/14 2:48 pm - OH

I either use Unjury Chocolate Splendor (NOT their classic chocolate) or a vanilla powder (I like the Syntrax Vanilla Bean Nectar... it makes it taste like you melted a marshmallow in the hot chocolate!).  When I tried other chocolate protein powders, the chocolate clashed with the chocolate flavor of the hot chocolate powder.  You can also use unflavored protein powder, of course.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

sm14
on 1/11/14 1:11 pm

I'm not a fan of it.. I tried it twice and I just don't like it.. I have a tub of it if someone would like to pay just for the shipping from NJ. Also have the no flavor added unjury which I cannot stand.. Same goes for that if you'd like both.

mrsschecter
on 1/11/14 1:23 pm - GA
I would love the chicken soup one.
rengirl1978
on 1/11/14 1:31 pm - Denver, CO
VSG on 12/18/13

I will take that chicken soup Unjury powder! PM me please!

pram81
on 1/11/14 2:49 pm
VSG on 12/18/13

I'll take both and I live in NJ - where are you?

Peggy

Woodward7064
on 1/12/14 2:18 am - Newtown , PA

I was interested in trying the unjury  products like the soup and the protein, they were recommended by my doc.  Where in NJ are you I life in PA right by the river.  How much would you want for them?

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 544 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 527 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 324 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 129 views
Recent Topics