Online Discovery

thynnlynn
on 1/16/14 2:31 am - MI

While searching around for some decent exercise programs, I discovered a YouTube channel that is wonderful.  It includes yoga, pilates and all sorts of exercise, as well as nutritional information and is especially friendly to those who need adaptive devices ot techniques due to weight or injuries, such a propping some areas with pillows or modifying a standard exercise.  There are several teachers and it is a nice place to check out, especially if you do not have gym or classes in your town. I go to PT twice a week but was looking for more exercises/stretches to strengthen my hamstrings and abductor muscles in my left leg that have not been okay since hip replacement surgery.  The website is http://www.psycheTruth.com.

I hope you can find something you are able to use here.   If you subscribe to the channel, it will display the over 1,000 videos under topics for you to browse through.

Blessings,   Lynn    

Band to RnY - 3/13/13

Lisa_Douglas
on 1/16/14 3:50 am
RNY on 05/20/13

Thanks Lynn!  I will definitely check it out!

Oxford Comma Hag
on 1/16/14 4:08 am
Lynn! I haven't seen you in ages:-)

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

thynnlynn
on 1/16/14 8:02 am - MI

Nice seeing you, Kate!  I have been busy trying to get my life in order and get healthy.  Now that most of the weight is gone, I have no more excuses!

At one time, I had a home gym with all the stuff and never used any of it and got rid of it all.  I found one of those rebounder trampolines (a nice one with a handle) at a garage sale and my BIL gave me a REALLY nice treadmill that you can hook to the computer and use iFit, if you choose.  I bought a good yoga mat, assembled the necessary pillows and towels to use as supports to compensate for some of my injuries and now I can just slide my laptop down to my office chair and have a great session.

Hope you are in good health and feeling wonderful!

Blessings,   Lynn    

Band to RnY - 3/13/13

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 342 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 380 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 473 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 390 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?