2 months post op NSV's

DiVathick2thin89
on 1/19/14 3:16 pm - NC
OK so I've been MIA but... I'm back.... loving the decision I made to go through with surgery. I feel so blessed to have had a speedy recovery and so far no complications whatsoever! Anyway... so far I've gone from a size 26W to a 20!! (no "W") I can cross my legs and I went yo see the Wolf of Wall street yesterday and I didn't have to raise the arm rest to fit in the seat comfortably Haha.. so I sat and watched yge movie with my legs crossed! It felt do good to sit like a lady!! Good luck to all those w/ surgery dates coming up and those just thinking about having surgery I would definitely suggest it. Happy New year!!!
OkMissLA
on 1/19/14 11:50 pm

Hi ,

im new to the forum and trying to find someone to connect with. I've just started my weight loss journey and trying to find some support. I've read your post and find you inspiring. 

Hope you reply!!

Kenyatta W.
on 1/20/14 12:36 am - Indianapolis, IN
RNY on 01/07/13

Yayyy for you!!! The greatest feeling ever!!!! enlightened

~Kenyatta"....Nothing never changes itself, Unless YOU make it...."

HW: 305 SW: 272 CW: 150  GW: 150

BMI Finally in Over Weight range..... ECSTATIC!!!!!

KevinBacon
on 1/20/14 2:23 am
VSG on 03/10/14

Ahhhh YAY! I can't wait to be able to cross my legs again!!!!!!!!! 

HW: 318 Date of Surgery: 3/10/14 SW: 270  CW: 154

PetHairMagnet
on 1/20/14 9:31 am
RNY on 05/13/13
On January 19, 2014 at 11:16 PM Pacific Time, DiVathick2thin89 wrote:
OK so I've been MIA but... I'm back.... loving the decision I made to go through with surgery. I feel so blessed to have had a speedy recovery and so far no complications whatsoever! Anyway... so far I've gone from a size 26W to a 20!! (no "W") I can cross my legs and I went yo see the Wolf of Wall street yesterday and I didn't have to raise the arm rest to fit in the seat comfortably Haha.. so I sat and watched yge movie with my legs crossed! It felt do good to sit like a lady!! Good luck to all those w/ surgery dates coming up and those just thinking about having surgery I would definitely suggest it. Happy New year!!!

Awesome! I saw Victoria today...are you still seeing her? Are you coming to group in Feb? Hope to see you there!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Jen M.
on 1/22/14 12:18 am - Houston, TX
RNY on 11/07/13

I'm right there with you!  I, too, dropped from a 24w/26w to a 20 and am able to cross my legs!  I find myself doing it all the time!  Congrats! 

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 544 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 527 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 324 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 129 views
Recent Topics