It is Happening!

AZPatty
on 2/15/14 10:43 am
RNY on 02/25/14

I have been reading this message board for over a year.  After waiting forever to finally make the decision to have RYN, the 6 month diet, and waiting for approval, I finally have a date of Feb. 25th.  I am on my pre op diet now.  It is a *****allenging but not too bad.  I have appreciated all of the posts on here.  I have several pages of notes of different tips that all of you veterans have suggested or recommended.  I finally made an official account so I can join you all.

leslie14
on 2/15/14 1:52 pm

It's so exciting, right?!? And just wait until you start losing! I'm 4.5 months out, and have no regrets. My best advice to you is to recognize that the surgery is a tool, not a magic pill! But it's a great tool for sure! Good luck in your journey!

Surgery 10/1/2013  

Cunning_Pam
on 2/15/14 9:29 pm
RNY on 12/18/13

Welcome to the boards! I'm glad you got so much information before your surgery. Being informed helps make the process much easier, IMO.

Good luck on your surgery, and keep us posted!

Surgery: RNY on 12/18/2013 with Jay M. Snow, MD            "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness." - Robert Herjavec, quoting Al Capone

ReginaPhelange
on 2/16/14 2:31 pm
RNY on 02/24/14

Welcome!  My date is the 24th!  I am getting nervous, but I know it will be fine.  Good Luck!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 545 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 529 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 417 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 330 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 131 views
Recent Topics