RNY on 06/11/12
For more laughs head on over to
 @[489156214455072:274:Funny Ha Ha]

Lori                               

PetHairMagnet
on 2/16/14 10:39 pm
RNY on 05/13/13

LOL...exactly why I will never get one!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

SoCaPinkLady
on 2/16/14 10:48 pm - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

Yeah me either. I keep telling my Girls I don't want them to get one even though they want to. Will see how long I win out since they all are over 18.

Lori                               

gabbie3275
on 2/16/14 11:23 pm

Love my tattoos! I went last week, and got another. They represent me, they tell my story as I've gone thru life. But that pic is funny :)

stay lighter!

SoCaPinkLady
on 2/16/14 11:52 pm - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

If you are happy with them That is GREAT. I didn't post this to offend anyone as you all have your own choices to make for what's right for you. I just thought it was funny. 

Lori                               

Cunning_Pam
on 2/16/14 11:43 pm
RNY on 12/18/13

Yep, that's funny. But I will wear my tattoos proudly in my old age, no matter what they look like. They're meaningful to me, and even if they don't look quite as good as they used to they will still be reminders of my life.

Surgery: RNY on 12/18/2013 with Jay M. Snow, MD            "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness." - Robert Herjavec, quoting Al Capone

SoCaPinkLady
on 2/16/14 11:53 pm - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

Good for you!!! I was not posting this to say they are bad. I just found it funny.  Have a great day!!!

Lori                               

Cunning_Pam
on 2/17/14 12:01 am
RNY on 12/18/13

Oh, no, I didn't think you were being mean at all! It's just a different viewpoint. Tattoos are a very personal thing, get them or don't get them, it's all good! Do what you like. 

Surgery: RNY on 12/18/2013 with Jay M. Snow, MD            "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness." - Robert Herjavec, quoting Al Capone

(deactivated member)
on 2/16/14 11:59 pm

It is funny.I have them all over.I didn't think you were being mean.This is just funny.

poet_kelly
on 2/17/14 1:06 am - OH

Here's a funny story.  One of my nephews decided to get a tattoo in honor of his deceased grandpa.  He called his dad to find out the date his grandpa died, then got praying hands tattooed on his chest with his grandpa's birthdate and date of death.  Except his dad was drunk when he asked him about the day his grandpa died.  So he got Feb. 30 tattooed on his chest.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 562 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 327 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 453 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 367 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 327 views