Plastics 7+ years out?

Melanie M.
on 2/19/14 8:17 pm - Amherst, OH

Hi everyone.  :)  I am 7 years post-op RNY today.  In the course of that time, I've let my depression creep back into my life and have also given birth to my only daughter. 

scoobyluvr1
on 2/19/14 9:01 pm
RNY on 10/21/13

Congrats on the birth of your daughter :)     I'm sorry to hear you've been struggling with depression.  I hope you are have the support in place that you need to take care of yourself. 

~Ronda~  

Can you hear me now? Only on R&R 3.0 PM me for an invite!

Melanie M.
on 2/19/14 9:44 pm - Amherst, OH

Thank you. :) It's a tough battle but I have a very supportive circle of friends and family. Thanks for the reply. :)

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 2/19/14 9:27 pm - OH

I guess I'm not sure how depression creeping back in relates to plastic surgery, but I am assuming that the pregnancy contributed to skin issues on your tummy. Are you anticipating that getting plastic surgery will help alleviate depression?  (If so, that is unlikely to be the case.)  

If getting plastic surgery of some kind (you don't mention what kind) will make you feel better about yourself and you have the finances to do it, then I say "go for it" no matter how far out you are!  

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Melanie M.
on 2/19/14 9:35 pm - Amherst, OH

Sorry I wasn't really clear. I've battled depression issues and it contributed to me gaining a little weight back. That's how that relates to this post. And I'm not looking to have plastics to help my depression, I do have more issues after pregnancy with my belly and also was looking into my legs as well because I am having a few issues there. So basically just wondering if anyone has had any plastics done this far out and if issues with skin would help them to be covered through insurance. 

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 503 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 466 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 408 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 418 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 100 views
Forum Search Error & 404