REPLIES.

sjkern
on 3/6/14 10:37 am - wadena, MN

I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THERE REPIES TONIGHT.....THAKS SO MUCH! GOTTA GO

karenp8
on 3/7/14 2:22 am - Brighton, IL

Was away from the computer last night so didn't get a chance to reply then. Wanted to let you know that I had gastric bypass August 29,2012 and am so glad that I did. I weighed 260 when I started and had been overweight or obese even as a child. I was diabetic,had constant knee and back pain,high blood pressure and high cholesterol. I was out of breath going down my basement steps. I now weigh 120, have no back or knee pain,walk 2 or more miles a day,and my cholesterol and blood sugars are normal. I have had no complications  and get sick less now than before surgery. I do get sick if I eat too much sugar,but since I'm careful of what I eat,I've only had a problem 2 times in 18 months. I feel so much better and love my new healthy life. My husband has not had surgery but is losing weight to by eating the healthy stuff I prepare now.

sjkern
on 3/7/14 4:16 am - wadena, MN
On March 7, 2014 at 10:22 AM Pacific Time, karenp8 wrote:

Was away from the computer last night so didn't get a chance to reply then. Wanted to let you know that I had gastric bypass August 29,2012 and am so glad that I did. I weighed 260 when I started and had been overweight or obese even as a child. I was diabetic,had constant knee and back pain,high blood pressure and high cholesterol. I was out of breath going down my basement steps. I now weigh 120, have no back or knee pain,walk 2 or more miles a day,and my cholesterol and blood sugars are normal. I have had no complications  and get sick less now than before surgery. I do get sick if I eat too much sugar,but since I'm careful of what I eat,I've only had a problem 2 times in 18 months. I feel so much better and love my new healthy life. My husband has not had surgery but is losing weight to by eating the healthy stuff I prepare now.

WOW...THAT SOUNDS SO GREAT. GOOD JOB KAREN. THANKS FOR SHARING ALSO.DO YOU HAVE ANY BEFORE AND AFETR PICS.......I HAVE A BEFORE PIC TAKEN....BUT HAD MY SHIRT OFF...I THINK I SHOULD CHANGE IT...I NEVER OUT IT ON HERE YET ANYWAYS.

karenp8
on 3/7/14 4:56 am - Brighton, IL

I don't have any before pics because I ran away from cameras. I'll have to take some new pics and figure out how to post them on here. Not real good with computers you know!

sjkern
on 3/7/14 7:05 am - wadena, MN
On March 7, 2014 at 12:56 PM Pacific Time, karenp8 wrote:

I don't have any before pics because I ran away from cameras. I'll have to take some new pics and figure out how to post them on here. Not real good with computers you know!

I AM NOT A COMPUTER PERSON EATHER...I KNOW MINE PRETTY GOOD...IT IS EASY ON FACEBOOK.....BUT ON HERE IT'S REDICULOUS

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 369 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 341 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 390 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 403 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 341 views