Pictures!! I figured it out....

Kim S.
on 3/27/14 12:04 am - Helena, AL

When I clicked the add image icon in a message, I could not for the life of me figure out what to put in "Source"........well, I went to the picture in my album, right clicked and selected "copy image URL" and that is what I pasted in "source" and it worked!!  I'm still going on record as not liking the OH changes...but I'm SLOWLY adapting.........

This is from a church function where we had a diner themed newcomers dinner-I'm in the blue skirt.

JJ0609
on 3/27/14 12:54 am

Thanks for sharing.

“Let someone love you just the way you are – as flawed as you might be, as unattractive as you sometimes feel, and as unaccomplished as you think you are. To believe that you must hide all the parts of you that are broken, out of fear that someone else is incapable of loving what is less than perfect, is to believe that sunlight is incapable of entering a broken window and illuminating a dark room.”― Marc Hack

Ht:5'4 SW:268 CW:127.2 GW:125 RNY 06/09 Stomach/colon revision 11/13  

MyLady Heidi
on 3/27/14 1:02 am

How cute!

You can still copy/paste any image that is hosted on the internet directly onto this site.  That's how I added the images of the pinup site yesterday.

Here is my new hair pic.  It's really red although this image looks darker.

photo red_zpsa1c69cca.jpg

Kim S.
on 3/27/14 1:49 am - Helena, AL

LOVE it !!  You are adorable!

MyLady Heidi
on 3/27/14 1:56 am

Thanks!  The older I get the more I look like my mother did at my age.  I see pics of me and all I see is her.  It's getting creepy since she's been dead for 12 years almost.

MyLady Heidi
on 3/27/14 1:57 am

And you should go to the pinup girl site and get s dress, you have those killer curves, you would look hot!

Oxford Comma Hag
on 3/27/14 3:47 am

You look super cute:)

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 565 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 344 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?