Just saying Hi

Darkwingdc
on 3/31/14 12:29 pm - MI

Just wanted to drop in and say Hi to everyone.  My name is Dianna and I live in Mi with my Prince Charles, DD Josie (12) DD Veronica (6) and DS Charles (4).  

I started my journey two weeks ago when I went to a WLS. (I have been researching and went to a Seminar about a year ago) I fell in love with this Dr and his Staff.  Well today I went in for an appointment with him and his wonderful staff.  I left with a Surgery Date.  So super excited.  I am schd for May 7th.  I am SO super excited.  I cannot wait to get healthy and start a healthy life with my kids.

I have a eight hour class on thursday to lean how to eat, then an appointment on Tuesday.  I start my three week pre op diet on the 16th and have to go have labs done before the 23.  I am so excited.  My sister had the RNY done two years ago and she is such a inspiration to me.  

So looking forward to this new part of my life.

Dianna 

dlang057
on 3/31/14 8:42 pm
RNY on 03/25/14

Hi Dianna, welcome!  My name is Danielle and I am from Taylor, MI.  I had RNY surgery on 3/25 with Dr. Bacal at Oakwood in Dearborn.  All of your pre-op requirements are exactly the same as mine so I know what you will be experiencing through your journey.  I had my first post-op appointment yesterday (Monday) and I feel great.  I am down 30 lbs. whi*****ludes the 21 lbs. I lost in the pre-op stage.  I'll admit just loosing this "small" amount feels absolutely wonderful so I can only imagine what it will feel like to keep loosing  LOL.

Anyway, feel free to drop me a line anytime as I'll be a ahead of the game a bit and I can share my experiences with you if you have questions.

Take care and I wish you all the luck in the world!

Danielle

Darkwingdc
on 3/31/14 10:08 pm - MI

OMG Danielle that is who is doing mine. What a small world. 

What time was your appointment yesterday we might have passed each other. 

If you ever need a work our buddy let me know. So cool to follow in your foot steps your doing so good 

dlang057
on 4/1/14 7:08 am
RNY on 03/25/14

OMG, that is so awesome! 

My appointment was at 3:15 and was done within an hour. 

Well let's definitely keep in touch and again let me know if you have any questions.   One word of advice is you must drink the three shakes a day.  I was only having two some days and it stalled my weight loss.  But as soon as I made myself have the three a day I dropped a pound a day. 

I'll try and figure out how to friend you on here LOL

Take care!

tdbull
on 3/31/14 9:29 pm - WA
RNY on 08/13/13
Welcome and looking forward to hearing all about your journey. It's a wild and exciting ride, but well worth it.

Lapband surgery in 2009 -  Revision to RNY August 13, 2013 with gallbladder removal.

HW - (260)   SW - (197)   GW - (135), updated on 1-2-14 to 125lbs  HT 5'5"  Goal reached 3/2/14-revised goal to 120 on 3/9/14   reached 4/6/14             

karenp8
on 4/1/14 4:00 am - Brighton, IL

Welcome Dianna. I look forward to following your journey and helping with any questions you might have. I had gastric bypass 18 months ago at 260 pounds and weigh 121 today. I feel like a new and definitely healthier person. You will do great too!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 562 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 327 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 453 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 367 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 327 views