Got in my protein! How did I do?

bdaycakegirl
on 4/7/14 1:29 pm

80 cals 20 proteins drinking had isopure zero carb grape

160 cals 19 proteins shake milk, whey isolate protein and orange crystal light flavor

200 cals 22proteins skim milk 1/2 scoop injury, 1 tbs of pb2

a few calories in yogurt and applesauce to get daiy medications in. 

I had to work all day to make that happen and am exhausted thinking about doing it tomorrow. I have no room for anything like soup or jello. 

I hate all protein shakes. I was thinking of drinking skim milk instead. Maybe with milk powder.  

hw: 311  cw:304  sw:???  gw:150

JJ0609
on 4/7/14 10:39 pm

Your total looks good. You can sprinkle protein in your applesauce and yogurt for some more protein. I would keep trying the various shakes even try the ready made ones from Shell-marts and Wal-Mart. Muscle Milk, Atkins and Six Star are okay.

“Let someone love you just the way you are – as flawed as you might be, as unattractive as you sometimes feel, and as unaccomplished as you think you are. To believe that you must hide all the parts of you that are broken, out of fear that someone else is incapable of loving what is less than perfect, is to believe that sunlight is incapable of entering a broken window and illuminating a dark room.”― Marc Hack

Ht:5'4 SW:268 CW:127.2 GW:125 RNY 06/09 Stomach/colon revision 11/13  

nfoy413
on 4/8/14 12:24 am - Memphis, TN

Try the Premier Protein shakes from Wal-Mart.  11 oz shakes give you 30g of protein!  I drink two of these per day to get my base 60g in -- then its up from there on the various things I eat after that!  I normally get in 80-100g a day easy!!  And I am barely 4 weeks post-op! 

SHMILY
on 4/8/14 2:57 am

That's what I use also but haven't seen them at Walmart. I get them at Sams Club. How much are they at Walmart??

Surgery Feb 26, 2014. Starting wt 270 lbs

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 418 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 374 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 421 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 408 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 11 replies · 86 views