Update sorry its late. Pic !!

Bibi723
on 4/9/14 5:18 pm - IL
RNY on 11/20/13

So its about 2 am and I realize I did not do an update for my 4th month .. rny 11/20/13 

Well here it is I lost another 6 pounds so that puts me at 219 lbs which sets up at 46 lbs lost since surgery. I had my Dr. visit with the nutritionist and the surgeon. They are both happy with my loss so far. We talked about my concern of losing so slow and they were very encouraging and gave me some suggestions. Also told me to keep in mind its not how fast the weight comes off but that I keep it off long term. My labs came back excellent.

I am a slow loser but I am still seen huge changes in energy levels.Clothing sizes are changing rapidly (love that I can now buy cute undies) and even my shoes are big on me.

The edema on my left foot is now under control and only see it if I consume too much salt which helps me keep that in check. My water intake is now much easier then it was at first it no longer takes me an hr to finish a glass only 15 min or so that helps me in keeping hydrated as I loved water b4 surgery and missed being able to drink like I used to and always felt like I needed more water.

Now for the negative I am unable to keep anything down that has been reheated (microwave / stove) so meals ready to go or pre prep is out of the question. My hormones/periods are completely out of control. My hair loss is significant to me and even others are noticing since I have so much I am not bald yet but it is there and hope it don't last much longer. I am thankful that I was able to do this. To this date I have been blessed to not have any major complications and I thank God for that and all of this journey. Be blessed and take this time to relearn yourself and enjoy every step you take in this journey.

Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BibiWLSDiary/

JJ0609
on 4/9/14 11:10 pm

WOW! You look great! Keep it up!

“Let someone love you just the way you are – as flawed as you might be, as unattractive as you sometimes feel, and as unaccomplished as you think you are. To believe that you must hide all the parts of you that are broken, out of fear that someone else is incapable of loving what is less than perfect, is to believe that sunlight is incapable of entering a broken window and illuminating a dark room.”― Marc Hack

Ht:5'4 SW:268 CW:127.2 GW:125 RNY 06/09 Stomach/colon revision 11/13  

danslillady
on 4/10/14 10:21 pm

You look fantastic Bibi!! Keep up the great work!! I like your hair up like that!! I've been losing hair by the handfuls too.  I am going to cut my hair shorter because I have all these little flyaways now!  Looking good!

HW: 274 SW: 241  CW: 149 --- 5'6 (Surgery date 11/26/2013)

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 409 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 353 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 419 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 404 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 353 views