04/11/2014... years post op...

Marilyn101
on 4/12/14 11:27 pm - FL

Hello Everyone.. I wanted to share with my OH family how I feel about my journey. I will start by saying I do not regret the decision of having my WLS. I know that I did the best thing for me. My weight at the e time of my surgery was 430lbs. My lowest weight achieved was 230lbs and I now weigh 257llb. Down 173 lbs of my highest weight.  I feel great off of all but one medication. No sleep apnea any more sugars are good and Bp is great. I have accomplished so many things I never thought I would be able to do. I was able to participate in the Susan G komen 3day 60 mile walk in 2012 and 2013. And fished both times. I have also participated in few 5k . I who barely could walk from the parking lot of my work place to my desk with out stopping several times. I have been very blessed that I have had no other challenges along the way. To all that are looking into doing this for you.. Do some research, asked questions this is not a fix it is a tool. I put off this decision for over a year before I went through with it. Working out is so important eating right drinking the protein, following the rules in order to make the best of this tool. I want to lose the 27lbs I have gained in the last year and I will, only because although ou are told you may gain up to 20 pounds back when it is all said and done I have gain7 more pounds than that and to be very honest I feel uncomfortable with the extra weight. So back to doing what I need to do to get it off. Overall I want to thank God for all his blessing and my family for all of the support and love.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 540 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 525 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 413 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 288 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 127 views
Recent Topics