tight bra, fish oil, steroid shott, or amoxycillan causing stomach pain?

Jen Lyn
on 4/23/14 8:10 am, edited 4/23/14 8:11 am
RNY on 11/11/13

On Saturday I went to urgent care after a week with the upper respiratory.  These 3 things are new as of Saturday and my stomach has hurt since then. Could 2 fish oil 3 times a day do it? A too tight bra?  Or the antibiotics I take twice a day WITH food? Or the steroid shot on Saturday? I have been using a shake in place of lunch as well.

Karen518
on 4/23/14 8:24 am

Only a guess, but I'd vote for antibiotics.  Can you elimate the fish oil and too tight bra for a bit and see if things improve?

Cunning_Pam
on 4/23/14 8:52 am
RNY on 12/18/13

Antibiotics could do that. I'd take them just before your meal and have a good drink with them in an attempt to wash them through your pouch. I'd also eliminate the bra and fish oil for a bit and see if there's any improvement with these three things.

Surgery: RNY on 12/18/2013 with Jay M. Snow, MD            "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness." - Robert Herjavec, quoting Al Capone

H.A.L.A B.
on 4/23/14 9:26 am

yes to all of them.  

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 541 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 526 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 296 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 128 views
Recent Topics