Would I have been able to do this at 327 lbs? I don't think so...

martitalinda
on 4/27/14 3:29 am, edited 4/27/14 3:34 am

When my dearest daughter decided to let our awesome puppies from our very first litter out of their pen to roam the house she did not expect that the lil furs would cry and DEMAND to be let out and stay out 24-7 LOL ... a feat that cannot be done if we want to keep their safety in mind... the pen came into play when the little tykes started jumping out of the whelping box ... now these wee 6 week old furry bits were getting into and under everything...

This morning as I walked by the pen in unison they are screaming to be let out ... so I let them out ... however when it was time to put them back in they were just not having it ... so guess what? I took my goofy old arse and got right in there with them teeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeee ....it is an open top pet pen...  could I have done this at my highest weight of 327 pounds? I don't think so ... but today ... 7 years and almost 3 months after I got right in there with them and down on the floor and sprang right back up and for a fleeting moment I remembered how 7 years ago my mobility was impaired and today I am running 20Ks and loving it...

My awesome lovable toy poodle puppies and me in their safety pen this morning...

I also had an itch to paint and got my palette and my canvas and decided to paint my awesome furry family of poodles ... my dam Pierretta and the sire Chip and my awesome silver Pierre all a year old in the back and the wee babes in the front... Mis Perrines in a Basket .... an unfinished rough draft of a canvas I am currently working on... 

I am loving my journey in health and wellness more each day ... the tiniest things bring me such pleasure ... I love getting on the floor and being able to bounce right back up...

Before and now I am still me ... I empower myself with a goofy tool my sister (RIP) had suggested ... A Picture A Day Keeps the Pounds and the Inches Away ... it works for me ... I see it... I feel it ... and today I am enjoying my journey 7 years and almost 3 months later as if it were the very first year ... for me this honeymoon will never be over ...

Thanks for allowing me to share SNIPPETS of MY journey....

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

MichellesJourney
on 4/27/14 3:48 am
RNY on 04/09/14

OMG you look amazing.  You are so talented.  I looked at your profile and all your pictures you have the most beautiful clothes in all your pics and the shoes, luv luv them.  You have come along way little lady   ohhh and the little babie poodles, I WANT ONE. LOL

martitalinda
on 4/27/14 3:52 am

Thank you beautiful! OMG those poodle babies of mine are making such a racket right now you could have them all LOL... I can't keep up... but they are sooooo lovable...

snansen
on 4/27/14 6:55 am - Renton, WA

Thank you so much for your inspiring story! You look wonderful and healthy and super happy!  Your paintings are great!  Those pups are too cute!  

Sheri

HW 284; SW 257; GW 135

¿Qué sería de mí si no fuera por tu gracia y tu amor?

martitalinda
on 4/27/14 9:22 am

Thank you Sheri... painting was the most awesome hobby especially during those first few months post-op after recovering from my post-op complication... I traded my fork for my paintbrush I used to say ... 

Maya J.
on 4/27/14 9:05 am

OMG those fluffy little poodles are soooooooooo cute! And you look amazing too! What an accomplishment!

martitalinda
on 4/27/14 9:24 am

Thank you Maya 

Calla Lily
on 4/27/14 10:30 am
RNY on 01/23/12

Eeeee puppy love!

RNY 01/23/12, HW 265, CW 115, Height 5'6"

martitalinda
on 4/27/14 9:05 pm

Thank you BEAUTIFUL!!! these guys have personality and now they are romping, barking, squealing, fighting, being too cute ... rinse and repeat LOL ... a real handful but I am loving it .. check them out 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq5JaQBl7mc

katekeeler
on 4/27/14 10:40 am - Canada

I loved reading your post! I am only 12 days post-op, but I am really looking forward to be able to get up and down off the floor without it being an embarrassing spectacle. 

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 529 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 461 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 339 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 101 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 326 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?