Question about stalls?

Thinknthin
on 4/27/14 12:16 pm

I am coming up on 3weeksand wondering since yesterday and today there was no movement on the scale. When you gin sly break your stall do you go back to the rate of weightloss you were having before the stall? I know everyone is different, and most ppl say don't weigh but once a week. But beside that I am trying to see on average how other people have experienced their rate of weightloss after the stall.

thank you for your help. 

tdbull
on 4/27/14 12:22 pm - WA
RNY on 08/13/13
I stalled at 3 weeks, for almost 3 weeks. When I look back on my weight loss, and I am considered a lightweight and revision, so likely lost slower than most, but I see that months 1-5 I lost an average of 10lbs per month, and months 6-8 (current) I lost an average of 5lbs per month. I am now working on maintaining my weight so weigh daily, but when I was in loss mode, I weighed weekly so as not to get too discouraged. It's also nice to measure yourself once a month - I measure on my surgiversary.

Lapband surgery in 2009 -  Revision to RNY August 13, 2013 with gallbladder removal.

HW - (260)   SW - (197)   GW - (135), updated on 1-2-14 to 125lbs  HT 5'5"  Goal reached 3/2/14-revised goal to 120 on 3/9/14   reached 4/6/14             

melissa_musicjunkie
on 4/27/14 1:41 pm
RNY on 08/01/13

All my stalls have averaged out with my weight loss to be approx 15 pounds a month...it's starting to slow now that I'm getting pretty close to goal. Everyone stalls. It's the way it works. Don't stress. But maybe look at what you're eating...maybe you need a little adjustment or maybe you need to track and make sure you're getting the right kind of foods in. I just recently had to do just that and realized I was getting in too much fat and not enough veggies and fruits. Changed that up and the scale is moving nicely again. Good luck!

Melissa - RNY 8/1/13 :)

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 342 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 380 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 473 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 389 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 3 replies · 13 views