rny liquid diet

Eno
on 6/7/14 8:58 am - ocala, FL

What did yall day look like when you were on you liquid diet i want to hear everyones stories i know everyone is different. Im going grocery shopping tomorrow for my stuff after surgery i want some ideas. I have been on you tube and other links making list of what others have chosen. 

dccyr
on 6/7/14 10:00 pm

I followed my surgeon's recommendations to the letter and that is what I would advise.  I was on Unjury products, made in America, absolutely no ingredients from China.  

WhydidIwait
on 6/8/14 12:35 am
RNY on 06/05/14

My surgeon had a blended diet class I had to take, which was amazing.  I bought yogurt, prune juice, fat free creamed soups, Unjury protein powder, peanut butter, protein drinks that I liked.  My surgery was last Thursday and I came home last night.  So far I've enjoyed all my meals because I have enough for variety.  I'm glad I went shopping before, following my doctor's advice, because there is no way I want to wander around a grocery store right now!

Eno
on 6/8/14 4:14 am - ocala, FL

Thank you.. i just bought cream soups they werent fat free is that a problem?

WhydidIwait
on 6/9/14 1:18 am
RNY on 06/05/14

I was told that soups that weren't fat free can upset your stomach, especially if you still have a gallbladder.  (I don't have a gallbladder but was still told to go with real low fat soup).  Hope this is helpful

Eno
on 6/9/14 4:01 am - ocala, FL

Yeah i have mine .. ill go back n buy some thank u

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 424 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 404 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 255 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 295 views