Shake and stall problem

Lisa W.
on 6/20/14 9:11 am - Denver, CO

Lost 33 lbs first month now been in a stall 2 1/2 weeks eating protein as much as i can drinking like a fish just cant handle any shakes tried from cheap ones to vey expensive ones just cant do them how can i get in enough protein and brak my stall or does it just happen stalls end on their own.

Lisa Willis

Scarlette B.
on 6/20/14 9:35 am - TX
RNY on 03/20/14

Hey Lisa..... If you do a search on stall you will see a gazillion posts on them in the 2nd month... Mine was 13 days.. :(.  I only lost 7.8 pounds my second month.  Stressed me the dang out!  Today is my 3 month surgaversity and I lost 15 pounds.   Good luck...stick to plan. It comes off. Xoxoxo

LilySlim Weight loss tickers  

poet_kelly
on 6/20/14 11:13 am - OH

Stalls will end on their own but you do need to get enough protein to avoid serious health problems.

What shakes have you tried?  How do you make them?  Have you tried ready to drink clear protein drinks, like Isopure and Cytomax?  Have you tried hot protein drinks?  Have you tried the Unjury chicken soup? 

What about adding protein powder to things like Greek yogurt?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Lisa W.
on 6/20/14 11:41 am - Denver, CO

i try what i can afford to try im on ssi and a very limited budget drinking carnation instant breakfast sugar free with 1/2 cup fat free milk and a 1/2 cup of powcered milk per say of my nut 23g of protein im doing ok on them just im trying not to get on scale but its hard but ty all so very much i thought id done somwthing wrong i wasnt losing anymore.

Lisa Willis

CerealKiller Kat71
on 6/20/14 1:24 pm
RNY on 12/31/13

Premier Protein (Sam's, Costco and many grocery stores) have 30 g of protein and are ready-to-drink.  They taste pretty good, too -- only 160 calories.  You can use food stamps to buy them, if you get them.  

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 487 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 447 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 456 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 401 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 113 views