SURGERY IN LESS THAN 48 HOIRS. VERY SCATED BECAUSE I DID NOT STAY FAITHFUL TO...

cross_89
on 7/20/14 3:10 pm

I know I did not focus as much as I needed to on my full liquid diet before surgery and I take respinsibility. Life happens, I dis bor gain weight tho... hpwever is thos going to effect my surgery. Or cause any complications. I am a male 25 years old 5'1 weigh 322. Please help me I dont want to reschedule but I dont want to risk an complications dring surgery. Its bad enough mu anxiety levels are throuh the roof..... please respond with encouragment and real honest answers. Thanks new family

poet_kelly
on 7/20/14 11:55 pm - OH

I don't know if it will affect your surgery.  The best person to ask is your surgeon. I could call the office today and ask.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Nola68
on 7/21/14 1:14 am

I am on the clear liquids for 48 hours prior to surgery tomorrow morning.  My doctors office said if they start the surgery and there is food in my stomach they will not do the surgery.

67 Years old - HW 252 - SW 231 - CW 149 - GOAL 145  RNY 7/22/2014

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 76 replies · 770 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 365 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 35 replies · 498 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 276 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 96 views