WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 7/30/14 12:04 am - Fort Worth, TX

Good Hump Day Everyone,

Ok I'm going to change things up today and maybe the rest of the week. I know that everyone who has ever read my posts knows how I tell everyone that we need to be grateful everyday for waking up etc. So today I'm going to change things up and ask you to share what you are grateful for after your WLS. If your pre op and want to reply..say what your looking forward to doing after WLS. Today I am so grateful that I can walk and walk and not be about to pass out trying to catch my breathe. Grateful that I can fit into any booth at a restaurant....grateful that I can paint my toe nails with ease and that I can buy clothes off the rack and not have to go to a speciality size shop anymore. PLEASE share if you will what your grateful you can now do...have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

katefitzcap
on 7/30/14 2:22 am
RNY on 02/03/14

Hi Vivian....I Love This!! 

I am grateful for being able to walk more than 5 minutes without having to find a bench to sit on because i am too tired. i'm grateful for my mom and husband who took care of me after my surgery and lifted me out of bed when i needed to get up. 
i'm grateful for not being in a slump or depressed anymore about how i feel about myself. i always tried to see the positive in everything before but i had a lot going on. Grateful for not throwing up because my heartburn was so bad--and that my stomach is NOT in my chest anymore from my Hiatal Hernia!! Grateful i can find clothes at more "regular" stores now. and lastly. I'm grateful for my Surgeon and Dietitian. They are the best and have done so much.

Annie_Anaba
on 7/30/14 4:56 am
RNY on 08/27/12

Hello Vivian, It's been a while since I visited the site do to work. It's always a blessing to read your posts, they never fail to pick me up. I am grateful for my surgeon and his staff, my PCP for talking me into the surgery and my wonderful family for going through the journey with me. I am also grateful for you and the people who maintain this site, all the vets who are brutally honest with us about diets etc. God bless you all!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 411 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 355 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 419 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 404 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 2 replies · 8 views
Recent Topics