FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 7/31/14 10:24 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Friday Everyone,

Yeah....it's finally here. Friday the day everyone looks SO forward to from monday AM on throughout the week. LOL OK...I'm going to continue my changed up grateful post today saying what I'm grateful that I can now do since my WLS. Today I am grateful that I'm pain free in my hips and back ( lower and upper ) when I stand. Grateful that I can bend over and touch my toes and grateful that I can stand up and actually see my feet without bending forward. Grateful for my health since my WLS and grateful that I can fit into any size chair without fear of it breaking and me falling to the floor. Grateful for my WLS and the life that it has allowed me to live in the past going on 9 yrs. It's amazing how young this ole lady feels since my surgery. Life isn't perfect by no means but so much better after losing 140 lbs. Grateful for my bariatric surgeon and all the care he gives all his patients. He's a amazing surgeon. Thank you Dr. David D. Kim ( in Colleyville, Tx. ) for giving me my life back. PLEASE share if you will what you're grateful for today and have a blessed day and weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Kidda G.
on 7/31/14 11:48 pm

I am grateful for the healthier lifestyle I have adopted since my WLS and for all the people in my life who support me every day. I am grateful that this allows me to enjoy my family, my love, my life & my blessings every single day for better or for worse. 

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 412 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 419 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 405 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 4 replies · 15 views
Recent Topics