1 week post op!! Insatiable thirst! and many more updates

iamdeannadixon
on 8/2/14 9:31 am

So i had my RNY surgery last Friday, and was only down for the count for about 2 days (meaning didn't feel well and only did the required amount of moving/walking around) but since then, i've been on the GO! It's hard for me to stay put and I'm not sure if I should be staying in the office, but it drives me crazy.  My biggest frustration post op is how thirsty i always am, and due to my stomach still being in the healing stage, I can't take large gulps of water like my mind wants to!!! I went out dancing with friends last night, and was so thirsty and it took me forever to finish one cup of water.......matter of fact i never even finished it.  So since i started the pre-op liquid diet, i've lost 20lbs, and since surgery last friday I have lost an additional 11 lbs.  So within the last 3 weeks 31 lbs down and I'm really happy about that.  But i wan****ER WATER WATER!!  

Nola68
on 8/4/14 2:08 am

I also feel very thirsty.  I have found sugar free popsicles help alot for me.  I am 2 weeks out.  Wish I had your energy though.

67 Years old - HW 252 - SW 231 - CW 149 - GOAL 145  RNY 7/22/2014

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 562 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 327 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 453 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 367 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Monday Menu?