What's on the menu today, RNYers?

Angela_Italiana
on 8/10/14 2:10 am - CA
RNY on 03/04/13

Good morning/afternoon to all! Thought I would start the post today as I have been away for the last two days. My sweet husband whisked me away for an impromptu weekend trip (he's the best) so we could spend some quality time together before we are apart for almost three weeks. I'll be leaving on Wednesday to visit my friends and family in CA (I live in London), and I cant wait! Do any of you have any fun vacations planned?

Happy Sunday everyone, enjoy your day!

Breakfast: Low-fat cottage cheese, tablespoon no-sugar strawberry preserves.

Lunch: Pan seared salmon, spicy black beans, heirloom tomato salad w/splash of balsamic

Snack: Protein Shake (unsweetened almond milk, 2 scoops Syntrax cappuccino)

Dinner: Roasted chicken, half sweet potato, roasted asparagus

Water: Should be around 10 cups

Vitamins: Almost done!

Exercise: Walking for 30 minutes (Went to the local farmers market when we got home this afternoon. Bought some great, fresh produce. Of course, London is getting some crazy weather, and we got a nice down-pour of rain on our walk home! We really picked up the pace then!)

Totals: 1146 Calories, 149g Protein, 59g Carbs, 30g Fat

karenp8
on 8/10/14 3:23 am - Brighton, IL

I'll join in here too. We are having cloudy days here in Illinois today but Lily the boxer and I got up at 6 and did our 3.75 mile walk. We managed not to get wet either,so that was good! I am on track so far on fluids and vitamins. Here's my food for the day:B 1/2 c steel cut oats with nuts and half a banana with peanut butter no 1/2 c chicken salad and 1/2 c Greek yogurt S whole grain crackers with peanut butter D 31/2 ounces poached cod with 1/2 c green beans fresh from the garden S Greek yogurt with nuts before bed.Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Dcgirl
on 8/10/14 6:26 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Hi Angela and Karen! Angela, how sweet is your husband?!

i was off track yesterday and I mean wayyyy off track. I had some of the most delicious tortilla chips at my friends pool and I went overboard with them. As far as I can tell I ate around 1,300 calories. And for the first time in eight months my carbs were higher than my protein. So I am back to being resolute today. That's was scary that the chips did not fill me up. 

B: Chike protein coffee - I am addicted

l: salad with chicken and goat cheese

s: peach light and fit yogurt with chia seeds and sliced almonds 

d: green curry chicken

mu totals will be about 900 calories, 90 G protein and 40 g carbs. MUCH better than yesterday. Today is my rest day this week from the gym so it's been a lovely and lazy day! 

Em

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 540 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 525 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 413 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 287 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 127 views