MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 8/10/14 11:07 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Monday Everyone,

I know the day most everyone dreads. LOL I don't. I guess I can make a announcement since my son posted it finally on Facebook. I'm going to be a grandma again !!! Today that along with my precious granddaughter Tigerlily is what I am most grateful for today. BTW...Tigerlily just turned 2 on the 5th. Baby's due date is March 12. We ALL have so very much to be grateful for everyday of our lives. We should be so grateful everyday when we open our eyes to a new day and a new chance to make better choices in all areas of our lives than we did the day before. Grateful for my WLS, family, friends, faith in God and his answered prayers. Grateful for the changes taking place in one of my son's life. Grateful for the rain that we've gotten even though it wasn't that much any rain in August is good. Grateful for OH and all their amazing forums. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 516 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 397 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 250 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views