TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 8/11/14 11:09 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

Hope your having a blessed week so far. We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for everyday. I hear people say all the time that they have NOTHING to be grateful for. That is NOT a true statement at all.....we ALL should be grateful everyday when we open our eyes....even before we get out of bed because we are alive, breathing, and the good Lord has given us another day to make better choices and have a better day than the day before. We should all strive to be a better person everyday our lives. Today I am so very grateful for Obesity Help and all the support and encouragement that goes on in these posts on all the different forums....grateful for support groups both physical and online that help and encourage others everyday in their WLS journey. Grateful for my WLS, family, friends, God and his answered prayers. Grateful that when we mess up in life which happens quite often that we are given a second chance and forgiven for our mess ups. Grateful for my health and for all the things that I can do since my WLS. Grateful for all of you *****ad my post whether you respond or not. Hope my posts give you encouragement. Please share if you'd like what your grateful for today. Have a blessed and safe day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

GodsChildII
on 8/12/14 4:23 am - Seattle , WA
RNY on 08/05/14

Vivian what an AWESOME  post! I agree with everything that you said. I have so much to be great flu for that it would be impossible to list it all. Just for today I am going to say that I am grateful to be one week post OP today and feeling Hopeful!

Thank You for sharing your sunshine this morning!

(deactivated member)
on 8/12/14 8:35 am
RNY on 08/26/14

I am thankful f everyday that I have with my son.  

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 330 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 377 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 470 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 384 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 330 views