WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 8/12/14 11:46 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Hump Day ( wednesday ) everyone,

Hope your week is going well. Mine is so far. We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for everyday day. Even the tiny things we should be grateful for. Today I am most grateful for my family. Especially my 2 yr. old granddaughter. She makes me SO happy just the joy that she displays when she sees me or gets to go do something that she likes. She is my precious angel. Grateful for my hubby who works so hard at his job providing for me and my son that is still at home. Grateful for my WLS and all the weight that I lost and have maintained for the last almost 9 yrs. Grateful for my bariatric surgeon who cares so much for his patients and does what he feels is best even if it means getting into a surgery and deciding not to do it for their health. That means alot that he won't do any surgery without knowing that his patient's life isn't at risk by completing it. Grateful for my health, God and answered prayers. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today. Have a super blessed wednesday !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 532 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 514 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 393 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 234 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 328 views