THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 8/13/14 11:21 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Happy Thursday Everyone,

Everyday of our life we have SO very much to be grateful for. I know that there will be some who will disagree with me on this but seriously...is it not something to be grateful for if you think about it...none of us are guaranteed our next breathe YET we woke up this AM and are breathing and we have been given another chance to make better choices than we did yesterday. Everyday we have is a gift to us from God....we need to make the best of that. Today I am SO grateful that my hubby came around as far as vacation goes and told me yesterday to book us a cruise. I am SO excited. I haven't been on one in 3 yrs. and he hasn't been on one in 7. I love cruises. I am so grateful for my husband, my family, friends, my WLS and all the choices of different surgeries for you today. Grateful for my health, my weight lost and maintenance, grateful for my granddaughter and for my new grandbaby due to arrive in March 2015. Grateful to God for all the blessings that he's bringing into my life and grateful for answered prayers. Grateful also for Obesity Help and all the amazing people here on all the different forums. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

tdbull
on 8/14/14 12:27 am - WA
RNY on 08/13/13
This post is exactly what I needed to read today, as I try to pull myself together and get back on track. We all have so much to be grateful for. Thank you. And have fun on that cruise!!

Lapband surgery in 2009 -  Revision to RNY August 13, 2013 with gallbladder removal.

HW - (260)   SW - (197)   GW - (135), updated on 1-2-14 to 125lbs  HT 5'5"  Goal reached 3/2/14-revised goal to 120 on 3/9/14   reached 4/6/14             

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 362 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 283 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 388 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 479 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 399 views
Recent Topics