2 Week Post-op Follow Up

scooby112
on 8/18/14 6:31 am

Just had to share - I had my first follow up appointment following my 8/5 RNY.  I'm down 21lbs (from their scale, I'm down 26lbs according to mine!) and my blood pressure was 127/83!!! It hasn't been that low in YEARS (and I'm on meds for it!) YAY!!!! I also got moved to stage four foods - anything I can puree with my teeth. LOL.  

I'm so excited I can't stand it - it will be nice to give up the shakes for a bit (or at least cut down on them) and if I don't see yogurt for awhile, I'll be okay.  I went grocery shopping after I left the doctors and may have went a little crazy - it's hard to remember that I'm no longer feeding my old stomach but my new one. Thankfully, I had Eggface's blog up while I was in the store so I could grab stuff for her recipes. I'm most excited to the ricotta bake right now. 

Thanks for reading my little victory! 

GodsChildII
on 8/18/14 7:35 am - Seattle , WA
RNY on 08/05/14 with

Shouting congradulations from the roof top! Today was my two week appointment as well and I am down 18 pounds and you talking about excited! I am proud of both of us! You go girl. I can't stop chanting " I'm on the losers bench, I'm on the losers bench"! (Lol) 

congradulations again!

scooby112
on 8/18/14 7:59 am

Congratulations to you!!!!! Isn't it awesome??? 

GodsChildII
on 8/18/14 8:40 am - Seattle , WA
RNY on 08/05/14 with

No congratulations to you (lol) it is wicked awesome!  I seriously can't wait to see what the next two weeks are like! Time for a sugar free pudding to celebrate! :)

teri0021
on 8/18/14 7:47 am - Arvada, CO
RNY on 08/25/14

Congratulations you two!  I'm headed in for revision surgery on the 25th.  Can't wait.  Pre-op diet is difficult but to be on the other side safely - all worth it!

scooby112
on 8/18/14 8:00 am

Best of luck to you! Hang in there with the pre-op diet!! It's tough, but as you said, so worth it when you're on the other side!! 

GodsChildII
on 8/18/14 8:42 am - Seattle , WA
RNY on 08/05/14 with

You are going to do FANTASTIC and I totally can't wait to hear about your success! 

(deactivated member)
on 8/18/14 2:13 pm
RNY on 08/26/14

AWESOME news!!!Keep it up!! :)

jaynes-jump
on 8/20/14 12:59 am

Congrats! To u both! It is all exciting!