Moving feeling inside my stomach

DeafNatural
on 8/26/14 12:38 pm - Winter Haven
RNY on 08/06/14

I'm 3 weeks post op and I've been on soft solid meats for a week. Since then I've vomited approx. 3-4 times for swallowing a piece too big. However, since last night I've been feeling a lot of constant soreness on the left side of my tummy. I vomited again today even though I did chew my food up very well. When I did though I got this weird feeling in my stomach like something moving. Then, later on tonight I sneezed and it was worse. Felt like a rush of water moving around in my stomach on the left and was very painful. Is this normal? I feel like I'm being paranoid but I'm not sure. I can't even gauge a rupture or something by blood in my urine like they told me because unfortunately it's that time if the month for me (sorry if I'm over sharing).

High: 385 lbs     Start: 376 lbs           Current: 328.5 lbs.         Goal: 125 lbs

“The beautiful journey of today can only begin when we learn to let go of yesterday.”  -Steve Maraboli

Shirleyann_43
on 8/26/14 1:04 pm

You are not over sharing call the ER at the hospital and they will give you instruction. You should probably go back to liquids for a few days....

GodsChildII
on 8/26/14 1:58 pm - Seattle , WA
RNY on 08/05/14

I am also three weeks out and I would say based on what you described I would be on the phone with ER and or my surgeon.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 481 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 441 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 443 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 394 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 110 views
Forum Search Error & 404