WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 9/2/14 11:03 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Hump Day Everyone,

Hope your week is going well for you. We ALL have something everyday to be grateful for no matter how big or small it may be. I am grateful everyday that God has allowed me another day of second chances to make better choices than the day before. I am so very grateful for my WLS almost 9 yrs. ago. Grateful that I no longer view food the same as before my WLS and so very grateful for all the things that I can now do and have done for years now that were only dreams before my WLS. Grateful for Obesity Help that has always been here for me every step of my WLS journey and for the people who were always on here ready to answer my sometimes really "stupid" questions and give me much needed advice. Grateful for support groups that are SO very important in our WL journeys and grateful for every pound and inch that I lost. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day !!!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 489 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 455 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 458 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 45 replies · 417 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 114 views