Need a Protien Drink change

allicole1235
on 9/10/14 4:35 am - Chesapeake, VA

3 Years Post op. Been drinking Click Mocha as it was the only one I could tolerate. I do feel its alittle low on the protien grams. Have been out of the protien drink game for awhile and I am ready to change up the protien. Whats some new protien drinks or what are some favorites now? Im sure thinks have been updated and changed since 3 years ago.

poet_kelly
on 9/10/14 4:45 am - OH

I really prefer Syntrax Nectar cappuccino to Click.  It has a good coffee flavor, but 23 grams protein and no sugar/carbs.

I also like the Chike iced coffee.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

(deactivated member)
on 9/10/14 6:10 am

I drink the syntrax  cappuccino it is good I do add sometimes some extra coffee for a stronger coffee taste.

poet_kelly
on 9/10/14 6:11 am - OH

I usually add a little bit of instant decaf coffee crystals to mine, too. 

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

GodsChildII
on 9/10/14 5:10 am - Seattle , WA
RNY on 08/05/14

The only protein drink that I drink is Preimer (30 grams of protein). I love all three flavors!

sp1209
on 9/10/14 5:38 am - AL

Really in to the Nectar Lemon Tea right now!! Maybe try some samples.

Eggface
on 9/10/14 5:55 am - Sunny Southern, CA

Chike Iced Coffee is a current fav of mine. I add milk, frozen banana hunk sometimes and blend it into a Bux knockoff http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2014/07/post- weight-loss-surgery-menus-day-in_9.html or if you like Chai Spice (very Fall/Holiday-ish) I like Fit Frappe Chai http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2014/09/post- weight-loss-surgery-menus-day-in.html

Both of those are great mixed in Greek yogurt too if you want a protein boost without a shake.

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

allicole1235
on 9/10/14 6:49 am - Chesapeake, VA

Thank you! The Chike and the Syntax sound yummy. Ordering indivdual packets of each today to try. Thank you so much!

MickeyDee
on 9/10/14 10:31 am

Syntrax Nectar has a sample pack of all their flavors;  not too expensive.

Millasnana
on 9/10/14 11:15 am

I love the Premier Protein drinks too.  My fave is chocolate.  30 grams of protein in each little carton.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 413 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 360 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 419 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 406 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 6 replies · 26 views
Recent Topics