2 1/2 months out

Eno
on 9/14/14 10:09 pm - ocala, FL

Ive lost 35 lb is that good ?? I can eat pretty much anything. But i stay away from breads and ect. What advice can u give me to push to loose more.

dccyr
on 9/14/14 10:38 pm

Are you following your doctor's food plan. Getting at least 64 oz of water and at least 65 grams of protein? Are you exercising?

Eno
on 9/14/14 10:42 pm - ocala, FL

I excerise as much as i can my work sch is crazy and i drink alot of water i need to start messuring it. I only get my protein in by what i eat i cant drink shakes i gag i eat alot of meats i stay away from carbs is 35 bad for 2 1/2 months out starting weight 232 now 197.

bthayes0
on 9/15/14 1:58 am

I am 1.5 weeks out and have lost 7.5 lbs.  I was wondering the same thing. I remember on the show My 600 lb. Life, that dr. Always said he expected 30 lb. loss monthly. Granted my surgery weight was 285 but I feel like still being on full liquids I should lose more now than when I progress to food.  At this rate it doesn't seem like it will come off too quickly.

Jenn S.
on 9/15/14 7:36 am - Boise, ID
RNY on 06/16/14

Someone who is 600 lbs is going to lose faster than you will.  Don't compare your weight loss to what you hear on tv or to anyone else. Your body is yours and you are going to lose at your own pace. 

Dartmouth
on 9/15/14 3:44 am - United Kingdom
RNY on 05/20/14

Hi...My weight was exactly the same as yours and I had my surgery in mid may....I have lost 38 lbs in the 4 months since surgery and I have been super compliant and careful....I can't drink protein drinks so I eat 75-80 grams of protein a day and hold my calories to 750-900 a day.  It is all very difficult but worth every small mouthful I take and every glass of water I drink!

Your weight loss is great and everyone is different...depending on age, metabolic rate, exercise  and the will of the gods or spirits or whatever you believe in!

It is a long road and doesn't end with goal weight!  I am sure you are doing very well and as long as you stay on course with your supplements and your fluids and do whatever exercise you can, your weight will come off and you will  be so pleased with yourself!  I know I am even though it seems to take forever!

Good luck....

Jenn S.
on 9/15/14 7:34 am - Boise, ID
RNY on 06/16/14

You are doing great. Remember it's not good to compare yourself to others because your body is different.  I will say though that your weight loss is similar to mine. I started at 237 and am down to 192. Tomorrow is my three month surgiversary. As long as the weight is coming off, just continue to do what you're doing, and don't worry. Your body is going to lose on it's own terms and will be different from everyone else. Keep up the good work!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 326 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 376 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 467 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 381 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 326 views