HELP Protein HELP

mizzymizan
on 9/20/14 1:19 am - pompano bch, FL

hi, I just had my revision from vsg to rny 9/15/2014 (you can see my update on my profile if interested to know my revision journey) my issue is the protein shakes are grossing me out I need to find a protein shot or bullet with a higher protein content with a lower oz so I can get my protein requirements in. Please does anyone have any info on this or where I can find this. I read about whey protein shot I was going to buy today however I noticed online Is says its collagen and is not good UGH.....

indybuttercup
on 9/20/14 2:37 am - Indianapolis, IN

All of those products made me I'll. I asked my Dr if I could drink D Milk. She said if I could drink 1/2 gallon a day. I did. It worked for liquid and protein. Lost over 300 lbs 130 in first 3 months

mellabella115
on 9/20/14 5:23 am - North York, Canada

What is D milk?

poet_kelly
on 9/20/14 3:10 am - OH

The Yes Whey shot from Bariatric Advantage is the only one currently available that is all whey protein. 

You can also make your own shot by mixing a scoop of protein powder with three or four ounces of water.  It will be kind of thick and strong-tasting - just like the shots you buy.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

(deactivated member)
on 9/20/14 3:13 am

Can you blend greek yogurt into a smoothie? I have tried a few protein shakes I like the Syntrax Necter they have a coffee flavored one that I mix in my coffee it is really good.

poet_kelly
on 9/20/14 3:34 am - OH

I love the Syntrax Nectar cappucino.  It's my favorite protein shake ever.

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

(deactivated member)
on 9/20/14 3:56 am

Mine to.Sometimes I add a little instant coffee to give it a boost more of flavor.

NuMe_80
on 9/20/14 7:29 am, edited 9/20/14 7:30 am

Do you mix the Syntrax with water, almond milk or something else?

~ Anything worth having is worth working for ~

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

poet_kelly
on 9/20/14 8:16 am - OH

I like it best with raw milk.  But I am trying to cut back on dairy so I use almond and/or coconut milk sometimes.

(deactivated member)
on 9/21/14 9:00 am

I mix with water or unsweetened almond milk.I try at my point in weight loss to not drink calories. But I know when you start out you need the calories.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 529 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 461 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 341 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 124 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 326 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?