What's on your menu today, RNYers?

AZPatty
on 9/29/14 3:56 am
RNY on 02/25/14

Good Morning Everyone.  I had a busy weekend and my calories were on the low side and I didn't get in any exercise.  My weight shows that I didn't exercise!  The scale doesn't move unless I exercise regardless of my calories.  I went to the gym first thing this morning so I could get in my exercise.

B:  premier protein, tea

L: pepper crisps with turkey and laughing cow

S: Greek yogurt--Blackberry pie- Delicious!

D: tortilla crusted Tilapia

S:  Honey crisp apple and PB2

Have a great Monday!

Dodgergirl27
on 9/29/14 4:24 am
RNY on 01/22/14

I've noticed my scale is doing that now as well.  I'll have a great eating day, but if I don't get the serious exercise in, the scale won't budge.  It's strange how early out (the first 5 months) it was all about my diet, and the last 3 months it's all about diet and exercise, with a heavy emphasis on exercise!

NYMom222
on 9/29/14 5:50 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Good Afternoon Everyone. I am 8 almost 9 weeks out. Since I had my big victory 2 month weigh-in at the Surgeon's I have been on a stall for almost a week. Boo. Still throws me that I could not be losing weight every day with the little amount I eat. Doc didn't say to count calories, only protein and water, but with My fitness pal, I can see it. Yesterday 560 and the day before 750... hmmmm...  I am still nauseous sometimes and it 'hurts' for lack of a better word after I eat. Soft foods are still easier.

B: Atkins RTD Coffee Shake, 1 oz Organic Cranberry Apricot energy square from Nuts.com

L: Tomato soup with Genepro unflavored protein powder in it, salad

D: Roast Chicken, green beans

S: 1/4c plain greek yoghurt w/ 1 tsp honey and 1/4 cub diced cantaloupe 

Have tried the flavored yogurts and I can't do them. If I add 1 tsp honey that is 4g sugar, and then I'll add stevia if it's not sweet enough. I didn't use any kind of no calorie sweetner for 5 years and find it hard to use. SO bitter. I find if I add a little agave of honey 2-4g of sugar worth, it takes the edge off the bitterness. I do not do this daily...

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

(deactivated member)
on 9/29/14 6:37 am

I learned my lesson on wine last night.I had two glasses and I ended up with such upper pain in my stoma area.Saw my daughter this weekend she is doing really well. Loves school and the independence. We shopped and got her a few things it was nice. My husband was a good sport he went shopping with us.

B:Hot tea then I thought the day was mine to get my errands done. But had to run a few for my hubby.

So my breakfast and lunch consisted of protein bars.Yuck. 

Dinner:Roasted Chicken with cucumber and tomato salad with feta cheese and olives.

S:Yogurt with some strawberries

Vitamins are in water is working it's way down. 

I hope you all had a good day.See you here tomorrow.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 424 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 374 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 424 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 216 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 408 views
Recent Topics