Cleared by my Family doc

mdaggett
on 9/29/14 2:03 am
RNY on 11/19/14

So, Friday my family doctor finally gave her approval for me to have the surgery.  My blood pressure was 120/87 much more to her liking  and mine.  Now all I have to do is wait for the insurance company to give it's approval and I shall have my date.  I am so ready to get started on the path to my new life.  

karenp8
on 9/29/14 2:35 am - Brighton, IL

Thanks for the update. I was wondering whether she had cleared you or not. Hopefully as you loose weight your blood pressure will improve as well. When I had surgery 25 months ago my blood pressure was uncontrolled on three strong meds. My triglycerides were 278 and my cholesterol was terrible. Now my bp is normal on one low dose pill and I am off cholesterol meds totally. My triglycerides are 57 and my HDL went from 45 to 84. LDL went from 135 to 62. My cardiologist is overjoyed and so am I! Keep us posted as your journey moves forward.

mdaggett
on 9/29/14 2:39 am
RNY on 11/19/14

That is awesome to hear.  I am hoping that the surgery will clear all of this up as well.  I am so excited to get started.  The more I move through the process the more exciting and real it becomes.  Congratulations on your success.  :)  I will definitely continue to post and update on my status.  

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 364 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 287 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 388 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 480 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 400 views
Recent Topics