Isagenix

Shelle112
on 9/30/14 11:50 am - PA

Thoughts? I'm almost 2 years out and need to get the last 30 lbs off and I've plateaued for almost a year! 

bublegirl1
on 9/30/14 2:26 pm
RNY on 11/10/14

My friend uses it and swears by it. I haven't tried it personally though. 

-Amie

jenorama
on 9/30/14 3:00 pm - CA
RNY on 10/07/13

I'd say start tracking your intake first and see how many calories you're taking in. For a reasonable estimate of what your maintenance calories are, multiply your weight by 9. Most women burn between 8 and 10 calories per pound of body weight. If you don't know exactly, 9 will be in the middle. 

To lose weight, cut 500 calories a day. That should put you at a pound per week loss. The more honest you are with your tracking, the better you'll do. If you want to add a diet aid, that's up to you. If you just take the supplement and don't change your eating habits, you're just setting yourself up for disappointment. 

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Jen

Frankie82
on 9/30/14 6:35 pm
RNY on 08/07/14

I'd see if you can try it before you buy it. In the spring, a friend and I went to a women's conference and there were many food and drink vendors handing out samples. Neither of us had tried Isagenix, and we were both curious, so we tried a sample. Wow! It was so terrible that we just had to go to the vodka vendor to get the taste out

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 569 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 358 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 266 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 459 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 375 views
Recent Topics