off track

Katie B.
on 9/30/14 10:21 am

I'm about a year and a half out from my RNY WLS. I've lost about 85 pounds and would like to lose about 25 more. The problem is that I'm stuck. I haven't lost a thing in several months. I've lost track and am really struggling to get back. Any words of advice? 

jenorama
on 9/30/14 3:02 pm - CA
RNY on 10/07/13

Track your intake--be honest! You'll probably be quite surprised--I certainly was when I started tracking! Focus on lean, dense protein and make sure you're not drinking your calories. :D

Jen

H.A.L.A B.
on 9/30/14 9:42 pm

It can be done.  I am 6 years out.  I gained a few too many so in May my doc told me to lose 10-15lbs.  I rededicated myself and so far i lost app 18-20 lbs.   6 more to go.....

T is not easy, but it can be done. 

Proteins at every meal.  Then some veggies,  measure and track foods. Eliminated any starchy carbs for this time, 1-2 serving of fruits - but only with combination with protein and fats. (I only eat low sugar fruits - berries) ...

Add some exercise- even just walking every day....it works if you really want to and are determined....

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 529 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 459 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 337 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 91 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 326 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?