MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/5/14 10:33 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Monday Everyone,

I woke up this AM to rain. I didn't even know rain was in the forecast. It was a great surprise since we've been in a drought. Today I am grateful for the rain. Everyday of our lives we have SO very much to be grateful for. We should be grateful everyday that we awake that God has given us another day to live and make better choices than the day before. I am grateful for family and changes that are taking place in it.... Grateful that the sonogram taken on my unborn granddaughter ( due in March ) showed that she is healthy. Grateful for my 3 sons....my DIL and my precious 2 yr. old granddaughter that is the light of my life. Grateful for my WLS, OH, support groups, life in general and especially my heath. Grateful for everyday that I am alive and well. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today. Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 364 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 287 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 388 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 480 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 400 views