FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/9/14 11:41 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Friday Everyone,

Hope everyone has a exciting weekend on the horizon. We have so very much in our lives to be grateful for everyday. Today I am so grateful for my WLS and all the things that I can do that were only dreams going on 9 yrs. ago. Grateful that I can walk and walk and rarely ever get tired, that I can fit into any size vehicle, fit into any size booth in a restaurant, any size bathroom stall. Grateful that I can bend over at get anything off the floor, that I can tie my shoes, paint my toenails, fit into a seatbelt without a extender with room to spare. Grateful that I can sit on the floor and play for hours with my 2 yr. old granddaughter and run and chase her. Grateful for all these things and so much more. Grateful for what having this WLS has given to me....my LIFE back. PLease if you will share what your grateful for today and have a super blessed weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 569 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 358 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 257 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 459 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 375 views