WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/14/14 11:35 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Wednesday Everyone,

Hope you're having a great week and are making plans for the weekend. Today I am SO grateful that my scale is headed in the right direction. I was challenged almost a week ago when I booked another cruise with a friend ( Leaving Nov.2 ) to get off some of my regain. I am a procrastinator and I have had LOTS of stress in my life ( thus the re-gain ) and it is still in my life.....but I have to quit making excuses and get this re-gain off. Stress will probably always be in my life due to my husband's health and disease that he was diagnoised with. I choose to not let this stress make me gain my weight back.....I worked too hard to get it off even with WLS. OK enough of that....today I am grateful for God in my life who gives me strength from day to day to face things I don't want to face, my health, my WLS and Obesity Help. Grateful for these message boards and all the people on them....this was my go to when I began my WL journey 9 1/2 yrs ago ( surgery almost 9 ). Grateful for a friend pushing me to become a OH Support Group leader when I was fairly early in my WLS journey. Grateful for my support group members as well. Grateful for all the support and encouragement on these message boards everyday and for everyone *****ads my posts even though you don't respond. Grateful for today and for second chances on better choices in all areas of our lives everyday. PLEASE share if you would like what you are grateful for today and Be grateful everyday....none of us have guarantees of tomorrow. Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 486 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 444 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 453 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 395 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 110 views