FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/23/14 11:22 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Friday Everyone,

Today I am SO grateful that it is friday although I know I have a extremely busy weekend moving my middle son's furniture and stuff from a storage unit into my garage. I'm not looking forward to all the hard work but I know I will get lots of exercise doing it and lifting ( weights LOL ). Grateful for waking up this AM....grateful that my 9 yr. check up with my bariatric surgeon went well yesterday and that all my vitamin levels were good with except my vitamin k was a tiny bit low. Grateful for my WLS and that I haven't had massive gains due to all the stress that is in my life. Grateful for the life that my WLS has allowed me to live for the last 9 yrs. Grateful for OH and all the support and encouragement here. Grateful for support groups, family, friends and my faith and for God in my life. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

alaskasusan
on 10/24/14 6:12 am, edited 10/24/14 6:13 am - AK
RNY on 02/11/13

Great post as usual, Vivian!  I am still overwhelmingly blessed that I was able to have this RNY, it's still at the forefront of my mind and life though I do hope one day it fades into a happy memory as 'regular' life continues.  I am enjoying my retirement which I decided to do right after my one-year surgery anniversary...and able to do and enjoy so much now.  I am able to run and play with my little granddaughter and am no longer ashamed to be seen in public. And a little 'nsv' ... I can easily sit in her little child-sized rocker with her in my lap!  What a fun surprise that was!!

Travel (after a 22-year period when I never went ANYwhere, except to see my folks on Kodiak Island) is now a regular happening - in fact at age 59 I just enjoyed my first trip to Hawaii...and am already planning two return trips.  God is so good and I am so blessed! 

Vivian Prouty
on 10/31/14 4:38 am - Fort Worth, TX

I've never been to Hawaii....one of these days I'm going to go.

Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 505 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 470 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 413 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 422 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 72 views