DEPRESSED AND TIRED

carebear14
on 10/28/14 10:38 pm - indianapolis , IN

I had surgery on 8-26 and so far I have lost 50 lbs..  which is a good thing but the bad is that since my surgery I have been having nausea and vomiting only to find out 3 weeks ago that I have a large ulcer. They put a picc line in and now I give myself IV meds each night up until yesterday when the doctor add a new treatment called TPN so now I have to do my meds then hook a IV bag of nutrients up for 18 hours a day. I feel horrible and tired everyday but now that I have this I feel even more sad and feel depressed. I wish I could just crawl in a hole

saterry
on 10/28/14 11:44 pm - IN
Revision on 10/03/13

I am in Indianapolis also !

So sorry you are going through this. Try and remember this is temporary. Take one day at a time.

Try and chart your goals and accomplishments for the day, week, month to celebrate the good thing in your life.

If you feel the depression is interfering with your life PLEAS contact your MD for help.

Your body has been through a huge assault and you may need some medical assistance to help you get through this time.

We are here for support so keep posting !!

SRVG 1997 SW 301   Revision to RNY 10/3/13 SW 247 GW 130  Ht 5'8

ClaudiaW
on 10/29/14 1:09 am - Rockwall, TX

Congrats on the 50 lbs gone. Celebrate that. Im sorry your having so other issues but please know this will get better. You are taking care of you and that is important. Rach out to a support group near you. read positive things everyday. Get sun and fresh air everyday. Make sure your doctor knows your emotional struggles as well. Thank God he gave you another day. I will Pray for your healing and peace.

God Bless

angel91e
on 10/29/14 4:46 pm
RNY on 01/15/14

My roommate went through something similar with some pretty severe complications and all I can offer is to let you know it does get better and now that those complications are behind her she now swears it was the best decision of her life

i hope you recover soon

Angel

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 407 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 351 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 403 views
Recent Topics