FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 11/13/14 9:47 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Friday Everyone,

Can't believe it is already friday. This week has just totally flown by IMHO. Everyday of our lives we should be grateful. There are so many many things to be grateful for everyday. Waking up and healthy is one that should be at the top of our Grateful list. Today I am so grateful for waking up alive and heathy. Grateful for all the blessings that God has given to me and my family. Grateful for my Weight Loss Surgery 9 yrs. ago and that I've had no major issues with it. Grateful for every pound lost and all the knowledge that I have learned since my surgery. Grateful for my hubby who works extremely hard for our family and to see that our needs are met. Grateful to God for his love and answered prayers for our family. Grateful for my faith in God and in humanity. Grateful for the holiday's although I am in NO way ready for them they will come just the same. Grateful for the weekend and my support group. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today. Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 349 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 381 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 475 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 393 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 8 replies · 45 views