only 6 days since surgery and at ends with my spouseouse already

joeykz
on 11/29/14 9:59 am - MN

only 6 days since my surgery and my spouse and I are at each others throats already. How has everybody else handle this problem

MickeyDee
on 11/29/14 10:07 am

You both have to realize that you are going through some recovery from anesthesia (which really will screw you up) as well as big changes in your lifestyle (which will really screw you up) and also beginning to dump hormones into your bloodstream (which will really screw you up).  Talk to your doctor, together, and other than that, it's all of the above.

joeykz
on 11/29/14 9:53 pm - MN

Thanks Mickey..I forget all the things going on in my body. And he doesnt listen when i tell him i need space. Then he blames me for everythimg that is not the way he thinks it should be. 

MickeyDee
on 11/30/14 3:19 am

It's OK to tell him that if he doesn't like something he can do it himself.  That usually slows folks down.  The last thing they want to do is to do something themselves.

oneuppr1
on 11/29/14 10:20 am

me and my doctors beat it into my wifes head for months before surgery of what it would be like, for her, for me, and for our everyday lives. shes had her issues but i try to remain calm, it doesnt work very well, lol, and explain and reason with her about the problems at hand.

selhard
on 11/29/14 12:11 pm - MN
RNY on 11/26/12

On discharge day, the nurse gave my DH warning to be patient with me telling him my hormonal changes will cause wild mood swings.  My DH looked at the nurse with confusion saying, "how will I know any difference?"  

oneuppr1
on 11/29/14 12:47 pm
On November 29, 2014 at 8:11 PM Pacific Time, selhard wrote:

On discharge day, the nurse gave my DH warning to be patient with me telling him my hormonal changes will cause wild mood swings.  My DH looked at the nurse with confusion saying, "how will I know any difference?"  

im sorry but thats hillarious

Deana_
on 11/29/14 12:55 pm

too funny lol!!

Grandmaneice
on 11/29/14 1:31 pm
RNY on 03/24/14

My DH would of said the same thing!

joeykz
on 11/29/14 9:46 pm - MN

So funny.  Thank you for a laugh today.  It has been awhile. :)

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 427 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 382 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 425 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 272 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 409 views
Recent Topics