TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 12/1/14 10:24 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

Sorry I've been kind of MIA with this post lately. I've been dealing with some personal issues with one of my adult children. Remember everyone....Your life choices DO affect the lives of your loved ones. If you believe in prayer.....Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I deal with this issue and do "tough love" like I've never done before to try to wake him up. Today I am grateful that no matter what storm in life we are going through that we are NEVER alone....God is always beside us helping us through the tough times. Grateful for my family, friends, my WLS and my bariatric surgeon and his amazing staff. Grateful for my faith in God and for answered prayer. Grateful for the holiday's although they aren't going to be great this year but I will make the best of it for my precious 2 yr. old granddaughter. Grateful for my precious granddaughter and for her sister who is still cooking in the oven. Grateful for OH which has been part of my daily life now for over 10 yrs. Grateful for everyone *****ads my post whether you reply or not. You are SPECIAL !!! Please share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 428 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 383 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 426 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 291 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 410 views