boobs and tickers ?

Mybratboys3
on 12/7/14 1:28 am

Couple questions... can I expect my boobs to get smaller after RNY ? (I sure hope so! LOL) and ... where do I get the weight loss ticker that everyone has? Like starting weight and weight loss to date and goal weight? HELP 

phibbmom
on 12/7/14 1:49 am

I lost weight there (and arms, face, legs) first.  The weight loss ticker is found under "health tracker".  Your user name is located on the right side at the top.  Click that and on the pull down menu you will find health tracker.  You enter your stats and then there is a menu at the top for tickers and widgets where you choose what you would like.

High: 295  Pre-surgery: 267  Current: 142   RNY: 10/7/14

Poodlemac
on 12/7/14 4:12 am
RNY on 09/26/14

Yes, your boobs go down, and so does your belly, so your boobs "go down" in 2 ways!  I guess the belly has been propping them up to some extent!!

selhard
on 12/7/14 6:18 am - MN
RNY on 11/26/12

#1 yes  #2 already answered.  BXXB STORY:  On WLS discharge day, I was given strict orders to let the steri-strips, over the incisions, fall off on their own; not to rip them off.  During my first post-op clinic appointment, I lifted up one of my super-saggy bxxbs to show the nurse there was no way the well-protected steri-strip was going to fall off on it's own.  She agreed, reached over, and ripped it off!

sor09
on 12/8/14 2:00 pm

Yup, depends on how much you stat with. I lost it all! butt-boody, boobs and belly. So. To have the big boobs, the rest of my body had to be big too, and weighty breast was killing my shoulders and back, just to name a few.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 531 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 514 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 390 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 214 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 328 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?