100 LBS Down!!! Before/After Pics

kbb0185
on 12/9/14 3:01 am
RNY on 07/15/14

Hey Everybody!

I always loved seeing before/during/afters, so I figured I would post some of my own!  I am so happy I did this, it was the BEST decision I have ever made.  I am nearing my 5 month anniversary, and am down 108 lbs.  The picture below I was down 100.  Before I was 348, now I am 240.  I feel infinitely better, and am diligently working out with a trainer twice a week, doing primarily heavy weights.  I fit cardio in as much as I possibly can.

All my blood work came back great, but I am now struggling to remember to take my vitamins, and getting nauseous with them.  I am working through this, trying various kinds of vitamins.

My tastes have TOTALLY changed.  I used to love sweets, they were my downfall.  Now I could care less about them.  BUT, snacky things are dangerous for me, and the term slider food has a whole new meaning.  I still rely on one protein shake a day, but am hoping to transition out of that soon.

All in all life is wonderful!  I feel like the person I was meant to be, if that makes sense.  I would like to get below 200, so I have at least another 50 to go.  My original goal was 160, but I am 5'10", so I think that may be a bit too skinny.  I am not really weighing myself much these days, and will let my body settles where it wants to.  I can run around with my two year old, work out, life is good!

Surgery Date: 07/15/2014

joansch
on 12/9/14 3:09 am

Congrats! You look wonderful, and it's obvious how happy you are with your "new" self! I'm looking forward to joining you in the 100+ club one day.

Joan, Annapolis, MD

5'3"    SW: 248   Surgery date: 28 Aug 2014

LISER617
on 12/9/14 3:19 am - MA
RNY on 08/01/14

LOOKING GOOD!!

Lisa (38) my goal is 160 lbs.... my dream is happy and healthy

Browneyedgirl33
on 12/9/14 3:19 am

You look amazing.  And only in five months.  You must have worked so hard to get there.  That is awesome.  Cant wait till I get to post pics too. So proud of you. Love the pic with you and your daughter.  Cant wait to feel comfortable taking pics with my girls again.  I always hated pics of myself.  Cant wait to start enjoying them. 

kbb0185
on 12/9/14 3:24 am
RNY on 07/15/14

Yes it goes by SO fast...its kind of a head trip.  You will get there too!  Now I take "selfies" all the time, HAH!  My friends get annoyed because I always want to take pictures now!  It's nice to record the memories and actually like them.

Thank you so much :)

Browneyedgirl33
on 12/9/14 3:48 am

You are welcome!!  LOL I am going to be the one singing the selfie song after I lose all my weight.  I will be like "Hold up girl" and let me take a selfie lol

(deactivated member)
on 12/9/14 3:37 am

You look great.I will say you look a lot younger to.

AngryViking
on 12/9/14 3:39 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Yay for you!  I was wondering how you were doing.  You look great.

kbb0185
on 12/9/14 4:25 am
RNY on 07/15/14

Thanks!  IK I have been MIA on the daily threads.  I got a whole new set of accounts and an assistant, it is keeping me too busy!!

Zonechef
on 12/9/14 3:54 am
RNY on 12/03/14

Great Job!! Very encouraging to us who just recently had the surgery. You really do look beautiful and the photo with your daughter is endearing especially when you think that your commitment has now made you being around and able to attend your daughter's children's' weddings very likely. Thanks for sharing.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 349 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 381 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 475 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 393 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 12 replies · 56 views
Recent Topics